- 1 Tb Vegetable Oil
- 3 lb Ground Pork
- 2 lb Shrimp large, raw, shelled andchopped
- 6 Tb Garlic minced
- 4 Tb Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 C Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tb Fish Sauce
- 2 Tb Soy Sauce
- 10 oz Cabbage shredded or angel hair cut
- 2 Carrots shredded
- 8 oz Rice Noodles
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Plum Sauce
- Green leaf Lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl place the Cabbage, Carrots and cooked and cut Rice Noodles. Toss to combine.
- Place a tablespoon of Vegetable Oil in a skillet and brown the Pork over high heat.
- Drain the cooked Pork, return to the heat and than add the chopped raw Shrimp, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Black Pepper, Hoisin, Fish and Soy Sauce. Cook until the Shrimp is pink
- Add the Pork mixture to the Mixing bowl of Cabbage. Toss to combine
- Place a serving of the combined mixture on a leaf of Lettuce to use as a wrap. Drizzle with your choices of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, Plum Sauce and/or Sriracha. Garnish with Mango Salsa
- I used the "Straight Cut noodles" and after soaking I cut them into fourths to make them easier to eat.
- You could also use Boston Lettuce leaves
Garnished it with this Mango Salsa
Use the Shells from the Shrimp to make a stock. I used 8 C. of Water, 1/2 tsp ea of Salt and Black Pepper along with 1/4 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning. Bring to a boil, allow to cool then strain the stock.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply