Crispy Chicken Fritters
- 3 Chicken Breasts cut into a small dice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 C Mayonnaise
- 1/3 C Potato Statch
- 4 oz Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Hatch Green Chilies Roasted, skinned, seeded, cut into a small dice
- 1 small Jalapeno Seeded and cut fine
- 2 Tb Chives Cut fine
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tb Lime Juice
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix together in a bowl everything in the list from the Chicken to the Lime Juice. Then cover and place in the Fridge for at least a few hours
- Form heaping Tablespoons of the mixture into a balls. Roll those in the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Heat the Oil in a skillet on Medium-high heat. I set my burner to "7". Once the oil it hot place the Panko coated balls in the pan and flatten them into Patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side. Cook in batches moving the finished patties to a paper towel lined plate in the Oven set to Warm.
Serve the Patties with a variety of dipping Sauces. I used both a Cilantro Lime Creme and a Hot Avocado Sauce.
The Four Cheese blend I used contained Manchego, Oaxaca, Quesadilla and Asadero
The base for this recipe came from Natasha's Kitchen
Share this Recipe
Do you have options like this for those of us who do not eat meat ?