Roasted Salmon, Potatoes and Onions
Very simple and quick meal that really hits the spot. Got the basic recipe from an Irish Pub food recipe book that I bought in the checkout line of the grocery store.
- 1/4 C Chicken Stock
- 1 Tb Olive Oil
- 1.5 Lb Baby Potatoes quartered
- 1 Red Onion Cut into 1/4" wedges
- 4 4 oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Fresh Dill chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400 and spray a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray
- Mix the Chicken Stock and the Olive Oil.
- Place the Potatoes in the roasting pan and pur half the broth mixture over them. Toss to coat then place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove the Roasting pan and add the Red Onion wedges. Pour the rest of the broth mixture over the Potatoes and Onons and toss again to coat. Push the Potatoes and Onions to the edges to create room to place the Salmon Fillets. Season the meat and vegetables with Salt and Pepper then place back in the Oven for another 15 minutes
- Serve the Salmon Fillets with a garnish of Dill with the Potatoes and Onions alongside.
Add a Pat of Butter and a Drizzle of a Balsamic Vinegar to finish it off. We like to use a White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
I used Purple potatoes to accest the Red Onions but you could use Yellow or Red Potaotes too.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply