Banh Mi Turkey Noodle Soup
Great use for left over Turkey from Thanksgiving and the stock you made from the Turkey carcass. You did make a stock didn’t you?
- 4 pkgs Ramen
- 1 lb Turkey Leftovers
- 4 C Turkey Broth
- 1 C Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tb Sriracha
- 4 Tb Sugar
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 C Radish thinkly sliced
- 1/2 C English Cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/2 C Carrots grated
- 4 Tb Cilantro chopped
- Cook the Ramen noodles according to the package directions (discard the flavor packets). Drain the Noodles and set aside.
- In a large pot combine the Turkey broth, Rice Vinegar, Sriracha, Sugar and Ginger. Bring the broth to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Place a serving of the noodles in a bowl. Add some of the shredded meat and then ladle the broth over it.
- Serve the Broth, Noodles and Meat topped with the Carrots, Radish, Cucumber and Cilantro.
Substitute the Turkey with Chicken, Pork, Beef etc.. Same with the Broth. Before adding the Noodles and Meat to the broth you could also stir in a scrambled Egg.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply