Garlic Lime Pork Loin
- 1/4 C Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 Tb Yucatan Sunshine Hot Sauce
- 1 oz I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- 2 Tb Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 Pork Loins/Chops boneless
- Whisk together Lime Juice, garlic, hot sauce, salt and slowly add the Butter spray whisking well.
- Place lightly seasoned (salt and pepper) pork chops under the broiler for 3 minutes per side. Finish on the grill pan
- While letting the Pork rest whisk the cilantro into the Sauce.
- Slice the Pork into thin strips, drizzle the sauce over the pork and serve with Lettuce leaves to make a wrap. You could also make a double batch of the sauce. Use half as a marinade and the other half as a drizzle.
Grill thin sliced summer squash on a grill pan sprayed lightly with “I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter Spray”
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply