BulGoGi Marinated Chicken with Coconut Rice
- 2 Chicken Breasts Thin Strips
- 1/2 C Bulgogi Sauce
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Carrot Thin rounds
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- Place the Rice, Coconut Water and Vinegar in a pot. Cover and allow to soak for 30 minutes. Stir well and then turn heat to high and bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 18 minutes. Stir well and serve
- While the Rice is soaking place the sliced Chicken in a bag with the Marinade.
- When you begin to heat the Rice start heating a large skillet too. Once the Rice begins to boil place the marinated Chicken in the Skillet.
- When the Chicken is no longer pink add the Vegetables, stir well, turn the heat to medium and cover.
- Place the BulGoGi Sauce in a small Sauce pan. Bring to a boil then turn the heat to medium and add the Heavy Cream. Allow to simmer stirring occasionally.
Serve garnished with Green Onions and Shredded Red Pepper Threads
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply