Chicken and White Bean Chili
- 2 C Tortilla chips Crushed
- 1 Lb Chicken Breasts Boneless and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp Canola Oil
- 3 15 oz Cans Cannelini Beans Rinced and drained
- 1 C Pepper Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1 4.5 oz Can canned Hatch Green Chlilies
- 1 14 oz Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat the oil over Medium-high and brown the Chicken.
- Add the Beans, Cheese, Chilies, Broth, Chips, Salt and Pepper. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 5-10 minutes
Garnish with additional Cheese and some chopped Cilantro with a side of additional Tortilla Chips.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply